Salem Bay in Beaufort, SC, is a Pulte built community with 298 homesites total. There are 260 interior homesites in the Cypress series and 38 Palmetto homesites with marsh and water views. All home plans range from 1520 to 3161 square feet. There are five home designs in the Cypress series (interior homesites) and four home designs in the Palmetto series (marsh & water views). To tour the property with us, email us or call us.
If you tour the property without us, please make sure to let them know that The Yost Group sent you. To be represented in a new build community, builders require you to declare your Realtor at your first visit, or you may be unable to add “paid for” representation later.
Salem Bay is a natural gas community with Internet & Cable TV included in their low HOAs.
Prices start in the $300s. Remember, with new construction, you must add homesite premium and upgrades to the base price, so expect “all-in” prices to be about 25% more than the base price listed on their website.
They currently have plans for a pool, pickle-ball courts, playground, walking trails, and a community dock.
Open the book below to learn more about the community.
Location Related Questions
- How Far From the Beach? 15 minutes to The Sands, 45 minutes to Hunting Island, and 1 hour to Hilton Head.
- How far to grocery stores? 2 minutes.
- How far from golf? 20 minutes to Parris Island (public course) and 30 minutes to Lady’s Island. About 45 minutes to Bluffton courses.
- How far to medical? 10 minutes to Beaufort Memorial
- Closest Boat/RV storage. About 5 minutes away.
- Golf cart access to stores/restaurants/etc.? None.
- Flood zone? Properties are in Zone AE and zone X.
HOA Related Questions
- Included Internet speeds of 30 mbps, but you may upgrade by going directly to Hargray
- Fencing is allowed. 4′ Black aluminum on all lots and 6′ wood pickets on non-lagoon lots. All fencing must be approved by the HOA.
- Pools in yards are allowed (inground only) and must be approved by the HOA
- No parking of Boat/RV in yard or driveway.
- Solar panels are allowed by must be approved by the HOA
- Pets: No breed restrictions
- Rental restrictions: long-term rentals allowed. One-year minimum lease.