Sun City Hilton Head and Latitude Margartiaville are very different from one another. Learn more in our latest YouTube video!
Before going over how different they are we should probably point out their similarities.
- Sun City and Margaritaville Hilton Head are both 55 plus communities
- They both are known for their active adult lifestyles
- They both have pools, pickle ball, tennis, bocce ball, basketball, nature trails, restaurants, clubs, theatre (Last Mango will open soon), dog parks, water access and more.
- They are both golf cart friendly.
- They have similar price points and HOAs (for single family homes)
- They both have new build opportunities and resale opportunities
- They are both 30 minutes from the beaches of Hilton Head
Now, let’s go over some of their differences
- Sun City has been around longer and might be a little more established
- Sun City has more places to go with your golf cart
- Margaritaville has cottages and villas, whereas Sun City only has single-family homes for new builds. Sun City does have some villa resale opportunities.
- Sun City has more amenity centers.
- Sun City is about 12,000 homes built out, whereas Margaritaville is 3,500.
- Sun City has 3-car garage options, whereas Margaritaville’s Island Homes are unavailable in Phase 7.
- Sun City has 3 golf courses on the property, whereas Margaritaville residents have access to a neighboring golf course off the property.
- Sun City allows buyers to build beginning at age 50, whereas Margaritaville requires you to be 55. Both require 55 or older for resale opportunities.
Overall, both are great 55 and better communities. You cannot go wrong with either.
Leave a Reply